Monday, October 29, 2007

Three Months!

I've been waiting to get her nursery done and put up some pictures of it, but it doesn't seem to be coming along (my fault; just gotta finish one more cross-stitch). So I have all of these other pictures from October, and I want to get some of them up! She's doing super great and last week moved into her crib - she's a big girl now! She's really smiling and talking (OK, making wordsy noises!) and it is so much fun to hear. In just over a week she'll get to have her first airplane ride! (Mommy's pretty nervous about it.)



Her daddy cracked up when he saw this picture! I'll admit it was pretty funny - there's a delay when you take a picture, and it just happened to capture the spit-up and the expression.


Look at me! I'm a miniature person!













Mocha, Mommy, and I love walks. It is gorgeous outside - cool, sunny and the mountains and water are beautiful! Unfortunately, I usually miss it all by falling asleep. There's just something about the steady rumble of the wheels that knocks me out . . .

1 comment:

ruthiecheer said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! And she can stand - that seems miraculous! Well done mom...I'll be praying about that flight. We take Nate to WA in December and we're nervous too!