Friday, February 1, 2008

One two-hundredth of a century!

My baby is six months old today! I CANNOT believe it! And that means less than six months till Daddy comes home too! Sophia is sitting up on her own now and plays happily by herself for a little while, but is definitely a socialite and wants to be with people. She is going to be a social butterfly, I'm afraid! But Mommy is still number one in her book, as she will look around for me when I leave the room and someone else is holding her!

We're working to get back on the great 11-hour night sleep routine (and to sleep through the night again) and every night is a new challenge and guessing game (what shall we try tonight).

The title is courtesy of her Opa, and I thought it was worth sharing. Whoever would think of that to describe a six month old infant, but my dear father?! Enjoy the pictures below.

Hey, this Greek stuff is interesting!







1 comment:

ruthiecheer said...

I love her smile in the yellow outfit - so fun! Opa is doing well to teach her Greek at 6 months. A true wunderkind!