Monday, September 15, 2008

Uh-oh, Daddy has the camera!

Ok, so these are as recent as recent can be. I'm still planning to post pictures of our vacation, and Sophia's birthday (of course!) but Josh took these a couple of days ago, and they were really cute, so I thought I'd throw up a few (really!) quickly. The only commentary is that you can see I haven't finished unpacking - the sun room holds the last of the things needing to be organized (really, it's not that much, especially compared to what has been done), and Sophia enjoys playing in it. I put in several of the close-ups because it shows all of her many, varied expressions! Oh, and the cute, little, pink dress is new from Grandma Glessner, and the cute, little, pink table is a birthday present from Grandma Arndt. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Heather Caldwell said...

She is soooo beautiful! You guys are so blessed! Hope all is going well! I just started our own blogspot since we are heading to Anchorage AK in April.