Monday, December 10, 2007

Nursery!

Just wanted to post a few pictures of her nursery. I found my grandmother's quilt and put it up, so it's finally "complete". It's kind of hard to tell, but the theme is Beatrix Potter. I like it very much; it's just perfect for her. Aimee, see how well your furniture fits in there?! Several people helped make it great actually. Thank you!
I can't take the credit for numbers 1-3, but I did finish number 4. I love these Beatrix Potter cross-stitches. Can we say eBay?!
Grandma Hower made baby quilts for her grandchildren before she passed away. Needless to say, this is such a treasure and I'm thrilled to finally get to display it.














Megan and Emma, I use your blanket all the time, and love it!







This is the best changing table I can imagine. Simple, tons of storage space, and the perfect height. Perfect convenience.




This is the bumper pad that Mom sewed for me. I loved the fabric, but we quickly decided making one from scratch was too much. So we bought this green one, and just sewed on the fabric to one side. It was quite a project, but a labor of love, and I think Mom did a fantastic job!

No comments: