Monday, December 31, 2007

Baby's First Christmas

Cutie, cutie, cutie! That's what Mommy thinks of Sophia! We tried and tried to get a great Christmas photo, but to no avail. These are some of the better ones (trust me, she wouldn't stay still a second!). On Christmas Eve, Sophia rolled over - four times in a row! So I know it wasn't just an accident. I know I've said this before, but it is SO MUCH FUN to see her development! I just can't believe how active and interesting she has become; interested in everything around her. Mealtimes are often stop-and-go events because she has to see anything that is happening. Josh and I hope that all of you, our dear family and friends, have a Happy New Year! We pray that the Lord will bless you in 2008.

Oops! That's not Sophia! How'd Mocha get in here?!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura -

It was great to see and visit with you (and Sophia & Mocha!).